CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Fiasco!



Yesterday I accidentally wandered into JoAnn Fabrics which is a terrible thing for me when we are in a new season. The plan was to just get a few things for my scrapbook but I ended up heading over to the material section a nd got a fall table cloth. As you can tell it doesnt completely fit the table I was being cheap, so I only got a yard! lol Anyways Darrell says im band from any craft stores for the next month or so. We made a chicken pot pie for dinner last night. There were no seasonings in the recipe so Darrell figured he would add a few of his own. so he just through in a little of that, and this and a lot of that. It turned out alright but I really couldnt stand how much thyme he put in it. It was a little interesting you would say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment