CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

January 2011

Is it crazy that I feel like I have been writing 2011 or reading it a lot lately that I think it should be 2012 this year! Maybe I'm just a little crazy! Well we got home from our trip to Arizona and Addie came down with the sickness that spread like mad over there!... we thought we might have gotten lucky and missed the catch! Addie has been so sick... I hate when she cant even eat because her nose is so plugged! Poor baby. She got her four month old shots on Wednesday which was sad to watch. She tensed up so much but that day she was not too sad not the heartbreaking scream that she pleasured us with after her 2 month shots. This time a few days after her shots her cold was worse she developed a fever and got a nasty diaper rash! Two days later things were looking up. The diaper rash cleared and no more owies, (I have no idea how to spell that), from her shots. Still has the cold but is able to sleep through the night better.
Lovely and Responsible me somehow lost our camera on our vacation so we went back to our really bad free camera and just couldn't handle it! When you have a 4 month old baby you need pictures everyday! We broke down and got another camera at Costco... Different one.... uhhh.... I think I like it! The video is suppose to be a little better .. especially the sound... but we will see.
Sick Baby Girl!

Her bum was so sore that she took like three baths...and sat with her bum airing out! Good thing I stole a couple of those cotton pads from the hospital1

1 comments:

Malissa and Gershom said...

Oh that poor little girl I hope she's feeling better!

Post a Comment