CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts


  1. I have always loved playing with hair thats why I became a cosmetologist.
  2. I have wanted to be a mom since the age of five!
  3. I enjoy baking, doing crafts and scrapbooking.
  4. It takes me almost two hours on a scrapbook page to get in the motion of things!
  5. I get anxious when its only and hour or two until Darrell gets home.
  6. When it is summer and hot I cant wait for winter and snow vice versa.
  7. Addilyn is "attached to my hip." I can hardly leave her.
  8. I married the perfect man on June 26, 2009.
  9. I like to watch the cheesy hallmark and lifetime movies!
  10. I love to play games over and over and over.
  11. When around someone for long periods of time I start saying things they say.
  12. My english has never been very good I say having to as hafting to and grab as grav.
  13. I love the color green and have sung the song "pink is my favorite color" but used green.
  14. I look back at pictures and am surprised at how often I actually got completely ready!
  15. I have a lazy day at least once a week...bad habit

0 comments:

Post a Comment