CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hiking in Hyder

April 27

We decided to wake up somewhat early and go on a hike! .. ha hike.. When I think of hike I think back home where there are trees and bushes and trails to go through the trees. Lets just say this "Hike" was no hike at all this was mountain climbing. We climbed a rock mountain. Its official name is Hyder Mountain. Anyways. It was crazy. When climbing Aaron and Clark saw a snake and that kinda freaked me out All I wanted to do was keep on moving so nothing could get me. I stopped for a second and a bumble bee was climbing up my shirt. I don't really remember what a bee sting feels like but I am sure its not that pleasant and I really didn't want to get stung and so I grabbed my shirt and flung it off and ran like bullet! ha ha Yeah probably ridiculous sounding but I'm not so interested in insects or snakes... That would be the reason we could never live in a place like Hyder.


Aaron was there with us too ... I just don't know where.

0 comments:

Post a Comment