CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas

Blogger is kind of annoying that all my pictures come in backwards on my post. I am sure there is a way that they wont come in this way like adding my pictures backwards, but I really don't want to take the effort. Anyways on to Christmas! We got a Wii! Yes very excited for that! Earlier in the week Darrell went to a used game store and got super smash bros for the wii and planned on leaving it with my parents. Come to find out on Chirstmas day We got a wii! Addie still loves Just Dance which we got as well. All of us sit around and watch Addie be a little goof for hours. 


Ha ha This picture just makes me laugh so I added it. 


Mom opening her pearls that she got in Mexico awhile back, Dad got them put into earrings for Christmas something she had been hoping for. 


Grandad! 


My mom made a scrapbook for my sister of all of her sports throughout high school. 



She loved the blanket Grandma made for her with monkeys on it! 



Addies Grandma


Great Grandma (Addies)


Gram


Addies Santa present. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment