CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ultrasound Excitement




After taking these pictures I thought that it should have said something to the point of brother. but hey that was way too much to fit on my tiny chalk board. 



We were so tempted to pay and extra $25 to find out what we were having early but we waited the full twenty weeks and were so anxious. We kind of suspected it was a boy because of how different this pregnancy is compared to the one with Addie. I only had morning sickness for a couple weeks compared to the first 21 weeks that I was sick with Addie. This pregnancy I have had a lot of  sinus colds at least three and they last for at least two weeks. I even got medication for one of them and it didn't even touch it. Now that I am starting to get bigger I have experienced a lot of heartburn! Not a fan. I didn't have heartburn with Addie at all. My calves and fingers have started swelling already! Dang summer! All in all this baby is getting big much faster than Addie did or at least I fell much bigger sooner. Baby boy was being silly in the ultrasound and decided to fold his body completely in half. His head was down with his legs up and over it. His chin was tucked so close into his body that they could not get a good picture of his heart to make sure all the right things were in their right places. We go in TOMORROW to see if we can get a better view of his heart and hopefully a profile shot. He kept looking straight at the camera in the first session and lets just say profile pictures are much cuter. This ultrasound was way different that Addie's. My doctor changed offices and now is in a way bigger clinic so the room for the ultrasound was huge! We had a big screen to look at instead of cranking our necks to look at the same screen as the technician. It was great! Addie and Darrell were able to come in and so was Kimmy! She had no doubt that we were having a boy and she definitely didn't have to tell us. He stayed in just the right position for us to see clearly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment