CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First Date Anniversary! "Panda"




On December 4th of last year was the first "date" Darrell and I went on, so Darrell wanted to go to Panda Express, because thats where we went on our first date. But he was busy with homework so on Monday we decided to go to Panda. Then we came home and Darrell tried to shovel more of the snow off the sidewalk but it was just making it more slippery so we ran into the quad, which was why I hated Glenwood because it didnt have any open space. We played in the snow for awhile. Darrell taught me how to make a snowball, I couldnt ever figure out how to get it compact enough to actually throw it without it just looking like dust after I threw it. Then we made snow angels! Mine was actually pretty cute! Darrell couldnt make his complete because he would have ran into mine and ruined it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment