CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thankful for Thanksgiving!

Darrell and I were getting quite hungry for a change of scenery, we were extremely grateful for the drive down to Arizona to visit Darrells family. We may have not enjoyed the ride all that much but being in a different routine was wonderful. We thought that everyone but Harvys family was going to make it, but when we got there we were surprised to see them. So the whole family was there! On thursday we headed to Troy & Jenns in Maricopa to have our Thanksgiving Dinner/Lunch. Then we went to Darrells aunt Kathys and played volleyball (which is my most favorite sport, that I dont get to play often because it is hard to with two people) for a little while until it was time to eat again! The rest of the weekend we got up and helped with the farm a little. I got to drive the quad around the farm and we visited the baby cows or calves I guess. Then we got to ride and drive on the tractor! I had never been on one before but it was kinda fun. I watched as Darrell filled in some holes in the ground and then we headed back to the house. The rest of the weekend we talked about family plans and took a family picture. Some how we got all the grandchildren to sit on the trampoline for a picture! I think it actually turned out good! We played a few games and I cut Teresa, Tracy and Kims hair. It was a great weekend and a fabulous change of scenery! I forgot to mention Arizona has perfect weather for the winter or fall! Hopefully I will be able to get some of the Thanksgiving pictures to post soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment