CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"SNOW"



Two Sundays ago I woke up to the sound of something scraping cement, I jerked my head towards Darrell and said (in a high excited voice) "Does that mean it snowed last night!" ....Darrell (in a tired slurred voice) "uh...probably." I jump up in bed and dart to the window and peeked through the blinds, with no warning I yell to darrell, "It snowed!!!!" I was sooooo excited! and I still am for the snow. It always happens every year I love it when its the first snow and all through Christmas (even though I worry about having to drive home in it) I will love it, but when it comes to be march and there is still snow on the ground I tend to get a little bit more grouchy about the snow. I just get to the point where I dont feel like wearing boots every day (because I absolutely hate getting your pants wet and I have a tendency to sit on my legs and then it gets my bum wet too!). I get bored of wearing my big jacket everywhere and cleaning the snow off my car, and just being completely cold all the time. But for now im excited it snowed and it is so much fun!

My eyes look weird! Hard working man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment