CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lewiston!

For those of you that dont know, I am in Lewiston Idaho now! Yes finally made it! At chuch in my relief society they announced me as ,"Brea Skousen is here, she is not a myth after all!" I thought that was pretty funny. The last week I have been pretty busy. I stole my moms sewing machine so I finished the baby quilt, and then had alot of extra material and made the diaper stacker and organizer. I took a stroll down to JoAnn Fabrics to grab some velcro for the organizer and what do you expect? They are having a pretty big sale weekend! Yay! The patterns were all only $1.97. I decided to challenge myself and see if I could make a baby blessing dress. (I have never made any real clothing
out of a pattern before) Ahhh. I got all the
material and things I needed and got busy. I didnt realize that this dress was going to be so much more complicated than the bedding was! On a few parts it would take me a couple of movies to figure out what the pattern was even talking about! Lol but It kept me busy and turned out to be alot of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment