CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time Flies

I have been wondering lately what I did with my time the last few months in Provo. Then it occurs to me that I was sick most of the time. I cant believe I was so sick with how perfectly healthy I feel now! Well define healthy..... I am about 15 pounds heavier than I started out with this pregnancy so accordingly I am suppose to gain a total of 25-35 pounds. I think I am on track. If only I can keep my spoon out of the ice cream in our freezer and any dessert in sight! I have been craving the moose tracks ice cream it has fudge chunks/swirls in it and mini reeses cups! Mmm The baby is now moving all the time from morning all the way through the night. For awhile she would only move at night which was not exactly what we want. Hopefully she gets on a good schedule before her due date so that she can sleep at night for us. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment