CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time in Oregon

So I have spent the last month and a half in Oregon with my family while Darrell is up in Lewiston, Idaho at his internship. In Oregon we were pretty busy with ... idk everything. The first few weeks I spent on the baby bedding, I made the crib sheet, bumpers and crib skirt, I still needed to do the quilt but had to wait until I could get more lace for it. Finally it was in stock the week before I headed up to Lewiston. I have pre-made layouts for the baby scrapbook, It was great having access to all of moms scrapbooking supplies... and her cricut! I borrowed a cartridge from Sharon which was amazing! It had the cutest baby cut outs. I also cut out the baby shower invites and thank yous! THANK YOU SHARON! I should have pictures soon just waiting for my mom to send them all to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment