CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Beautiful Summer Evenings











I absolutely love going outside in the summer evening. It is just perfect. We do not get out there very often, by the time Darrell gets home from work and we have eaten dinner its usually almost time for Addie to go to bed. I decided we would have pitas for dinner along with a few easy sides so we were able to go to the park and have dinner and play for a bit! We also took pictures of Addie of course! She loves being outside but still hates the feeling of grass on her bare legs. Oh and I don't know if I mentioned that she is pretty much walking... it just depends on her laziness of the day whether she chooses walking or crawling.



1 comments:

Teresa said...

It was fun to see all the cute pictures. I wish I could have been at the birthday party

Post a Comment