CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sometimes when you get behind, its hard to get caught back up!


There are just so many things to write about its crazy! I don't know about anyone else but it takes forever for blogger to upload pictures! They really should figure something out about that! Anyways back to June. We were in Oregon most of the time. Once Darrell came and joined us we celebrated his birthday/fathers day and our Anniversary! It was also my great grandparents Anniversary as well. It was their 69th Anniversary. Crazy! I hope that Dare and I will be able to live that long together. We also had a photoshoot for Addie while we were in Oregon we took 4th of July pictures of Addie! She was so cute and totally posed for us, Waving her flag back and forth. Kimmy and I decided to experiment and make marshmallow fondant and a cake for Darrell and My Anniversary. It was fun and turned out pretty good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment