CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Our Little Matthew is 8 Months Old

Yesterday Matthew turned 8 months old. : ( My baby is growing up. He has been getting his two bottom teeth this last month which has really turned him into a mommy's boy. He does everything with me including the laundry. He loved sitting on top of the dryer while it was going. Now that he is getting so much more wiggly that will not last. You cant just hold this boy anymore unless your moving. He gets so impatient and wants everything that you have in your hands. He is turning into such a big boy. He still tries to roll everywhere instead of crawl although this morning I noticed he did the worm to get to a comb so crawling is just around the corner. He hates his bed! Anytime I lay him in his crib he screams. Even when he is completely out he just knows I put him down. This week has been the first week in a long time that he has taken a nap longer than fifteen minutes, a miracle! He absolutely loves splashing in the bath tub, I need to get a video of it on here soon. We love this little boy to pieces he is so happy most of the time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment