CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Two Children, Moving and a Wedding


I would like to blame the fact that I have not kept up on my blog on the fact that I now have two children to work my schedule around, we moved out of the basement (YES!), and my sisters wedding to help with, but in all reality it was my procrastination and poor time management that lead to the fall of my blog never getting a new post. Here we are and I might as well try and do better. I know many people with many more kids than two that keep up their blogs so why is it so hard for me. Maybe because every time I sit down to write I take up the entire time writing a paragraph on how bad I am of not keeping up with my blog. Now on to the more important things...

We have officially moved from Provo! Its crazy and Addie was a little sad, but now she loves the new house. Just yesterday we had to go to the old one to pick up some mail and she started to cry and say no.. my new house! We moved to Lehi! Darrell's Brother bought a house and now we are renting it! Great Deal for us right? We are all glad to be moved out even though it has been a little weird because that is all that changed we are still not finished getting Darrell through school. Darrell is working on his thesis and will hopefully be mostly finished by the end of June and completely done by August. Its hard for him to concentrate on his thesis, for most of the time he can work from home which is nice to not have to travel but on the other hand he wants to get some of the house projects done and gets distracted easily but who wouldn't.

Addie is such a big girl. She sleeps in a bunk bed now on the top and she loves it. She calls her new room her pink room which the only things that are pink are her sheets. She likes to be miss independent and do everything on her own unless she just woke up from a nap and all she wants then is Mommy to hold her. She loves to dance and we can not wait to get her into a dance class its amazing how much she can learn just by watching Barbie dancing movies. This last week she has conquered the somersault and it constantly rolling around the house.

Matthew is 7 1/2 months old! I cant believe how fast the last 6 months have gone. He is growing up way too fast. Matts took his first bath sitting up all by his self today. He can support his self and is constantly rolling when laid on the ground. Crawling is just around the corner and we are not ready for that. Matts has been pretty fussy lately. We think he had the flu last week with a 102 degree temperature, but it could have been teething. I keep looking everyday to see if I can catch a glimpse of a tooth coming in. He can say ma ma and da da but just hit and miss. Matthew is such a mamas boy he loves his mama. He love his big sister and thinks she is so funny.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I super love the update!!
Such cute kiddos.
And two kids is tough, I remember!

Post a Comment