CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm Pregnant!



Okay so let me catch you up on everything that has been happening. This is me thinking on January 8, 2010.

This week was a chill week for us because Darrell is just starting school so no real homework quite yet. Thursday we went shopping we needed grocerys badly. We rented "Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs," from red box. I thought it was pretty cute, there were parts that were kinda dumb and could have been left out but its movies these days.

Friday night we went and played raquetball (which I think was the last time we played "sad") it was fun, but we only played one game and someone told us they had the court reserved. We then went to Wendys for dinner Chicken Nuggets! and a Frosty! We love wendys nuggets but I think the main reason will be because we love their honey mustard! We borrowed the movie "Twister" from the Huntsmans so we decided to watch it once we got home. we decided we are spending too much time in the movie department we should probably do a few other things too.

Saturday we made breakfast we are trying to eat a little healthier so we bought oranges which we ate with our breakfast. Darrell then went to school to go to work. I stayed home and applied to more jobs. I also tried to understand our health insurance, I swear they make those things complicated for a reason, it stinks because our insurance really only covers major medical things so doesnt help all that much.

Saturday while Darrell was away I finally got up the courage to take a pregnancy test! Yes, all week I have been thinking that things just werent right. so I took it (it was the one my mom gave me for my bridal shower as a joke, so like the $1 one) It was POSITIVE! I couldnt really believe it I still want to get another test to make sure. For fun to tell Darrell I made this powerpoint with pictures of us and cheesy qotes. On the last page I put a picture of the test and wrote, "positive proof that in exactly 9 months you will be the best daddy ever... just wait you'll see!" he kinda just starred at the screen and then said really? with a big grin on his face! Now on everything I do he says, "Your doing it for two now!" lol It was'nt really expected, but its not the worst time either.



0 comments:

Post a Comment