CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pregnancy Symptoms 12 Wks!

I am offically 12 weeks as of last Friday which was March 5. We are due September 16th.
So im finally understanding some of these crazy symptoms! Im definitely tired all the time! I cant drive in the car unless im feeling in tip top shape or ill come home and lose my lunch which is never fun. Im getting a little bigger but you cant tell unless you really know me!

Cravings so far
  • Wendys baked potato (lasted 1 wk)
  • Chips and Cheese, the nacho cheese not real cheese (Going on 2 wks)
  • Peanut Butter & Jam Sandwich, Its the only thing I eat for Lunch anymore (3 wks)
  • Popcorn (my most recent discovery) I eat a bag like every day! thats probably not good
  • I really want to go to the zoo

New Steps I must take

  • I have to take a unisom, vitamin b6 and a prenatal at night or ill be sick the next day
  • I have to eat at least every 2 hours
  • Dont take car rides unless im feeling great!
  • I have to use the bathroom frequently


2 comments:

Lisa Lines said...

Yeah!!! I just found your blog! Congrats on twelve weeks!

Angela White said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't know! How exciting!!! Congratulations you guys!

Post a Comment